TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROVIDING THE SERVICE OF « ZELECTRA» LLC
FROM THE RENTAL OF A TWO-WHEEL VEHICLE WITH AN ELECTRIC MOTOR
1. Limited Liability Company «ZELECTRA» (hereinafter – the Tenant) offers an indefinite number of individuals (hereinafter – Users) to use the service of renting a two-wheeled vehicle with an electric motor based on the Terms and Conditions set out below.
2. Terms and Conditions for the provision of rental services of a two-wheeled vehicle with an electric motor (hereinafter – the Terms and Conditions or Agreement) – a connection agreement concluded by Article 634 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, namely: its public part is established by the Tenant on its website, specified in the section “Contact information” of this Agreement. This Agreement can be concluded only by joining the User to the Agreement: by registering in the Mobile Application by creating your own account (User account) which is equivalent to signing an application to join the Agreement (individual part of the Agreement or Application for joining).
3. The term of the Service Agreement is specified in the relevant section of the Terms and Conditions governing the procedure for providing such service unless otherwise specified in the Application for Accession.
4. The Terms and Conditions may be amended in the manner prescribed by law or this Agreement. Amendments to the Agreement are effective if they are made following the provisions of this Agreement or the requirements of the law.
5. Due to the User’s joining the Agreement (successful registration of the User in the Mobile Application), the Agreement is considered concluded.
6. The provision of services under the Agreement is possible only if the User agrees to the terms of this Agreement.
7. Accession to the Agreement certifies that the User:
– acquainted with the terms of the Agreement and received (copied) a copy of it in the version in force at the time of accession;
– he understands the content of the Agreement and all its terms;
– he agrees with all the terms of the Agreement and undertakes to fulfill them;
– does not have any contraindications (including medical), obstacles, prohibitions, or restrictions on the conclusion of the Agreement and the use of two-wheeled vehicles (Scooters & Mopeds);
– has a driver’s license to drive a car/motorcycle or moped (for renting Mopeds);
– expressed the free will to enter into the Agreement, following its terms set out on the website of the Tenant by joining it in full.
8. The provision of services begins after the User has registered in the Mobile Application by accepting (accepting) the terms of this Agreement, without its written signing by the Parties. This Agreement has legal force following Art. Art. 633, 634 of the Civil Code of Ukraine and is equivalent to the Agreement signed by the Parties. Acceptance (consent of the User to enter into an electronic agreement) on the terms outlined in this Agreement is obtained in case of successful registration of the User in the Mobile Application.
9. The User, who has registered in the Mobile Application and given his consent, is considered familiar with this Agreement, has joined its terms and agrees with all its terms, and recognizes that the terms of the Agreement are binding on him.
2. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
Account (user profile/account) – a set of information about the User provided by him through the mobile Mobile application and is a web portal (web page) provided by the Tenant and used by the User to manage their own information about the use of the Service, payment for Service, etc. (for example, name, address, means of communication of the User, settings of use of the Service).
Accessories are documents for the Scooter, a halmet, documents for the Moped and other accessories provided to the User and located in each Scooter/Moped respectively.
Acceptance – full and unconditional consent of the User to enter into this Agreement on the terms specified in this Agreement and registration of the User in the Mobile Application.
The luggage box is a place to store the accessories provided by the Tenant located at the back of each Moped.
Cost of services (tariff or price list) – payment, the amount of which is set by the Tenant for the provision of a certain amount of services for the User to access the Service.
Use – means the non-exclusive right to use the Service personally by the User under the Agreement, can not be transferred (delegated) by him to another person.
An accession agreement is an agreement, the terms of which are set by one of the parties in forms or other standard forms, which can be concluded only by joining the other party to the proposed agreement as a whole. The other party cannot offer its terms of the contract.
The consent of the personal data subject is any voluntary expression of the will of an individual to grant permission for the processing of his / her personal data following the stated purpose of their processing. Registration in the Mobile Application involves the consent of the subject of personal data to their processing.
Tenant – LLC “ZELECTRA”, a legal entity registered following applicable law of Ukraine, is the owner of the Service and provides services specified in this Agreement.
User – an individual over 18 years of age who has registered in the manner prescribed in the Mobile Application, and to whom the Tenant will confirm consent to provide the Service following the terms of this Agreement.
A mobile application is a computer program (mobile application) used to rent a Scooter/Moped.
The parking place is the place where the User receives and returns the Scooter/Moped.
Scope of services – the system of rates in monetary terms approved by the Tenant according to the terms of the Agreement and the rules of their application, according to which the amount of payment for the provision of services by the Tenant is determined.
Personal data – information or a set of information about an individual of the User, which is identified or can be specifically identified.
Payment card – and electronic payment instrument of the User in the form of a bank card Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro issued in the manner prescribed by law, used to initiate the transfer of funds from the payer’s (User’s) account or from the relevant bank account to pay the cost goods and services provided for in this Agreement.
Rental – means the time when the User uses the Scooter/Moped.
Rent – means the fee agreed by the Parties for the rental of a Scooter/Moped under the terms of this Agreement.
Driver’s license – a document certifying the right of an individual to drive a vehicle. A driver’s license can be issued by Ukraine or another country, provided that it can be used as an international driver’s license and allows you to drive vehicles in Ukraine.
The Service is a provision by the Tenant of the User’s access to the Mobile Application on a paid basis after the User has registered in the manner prescribed by this Agreement and the Mobile Application, as a result of which the User gets the opportunity to use rental services. and chosen by the User independently.
Registration is a registration process that must be completed in the Mobile Application to obtain the consent of the Tenant and become a User of the Service under the Agreement.
The Tenant’s Website is the Tenant’s website specified in this Agreement.
Scooter – a two-wheeled vehicle with (electric scooter or electric scooter) an electric motor with a capacity of less than 3 kW.
Moped – a two-wheeled vehicle with (electric moped) an electric motor with a capacity of less than 3 kW.
Rental period (term of use) – means the time agreed by the Parties, during which the User has the right to use the Scooter/Moped under the terms of the Agreement.
The subject of personal data is a natural person in respect of whom, following the current legislation, the processing of his / her personal data is carried out.
A helmet (protective helmet, motorcycle helmet) is a protective helmet that belongs to the Tenant and is provided to the User for his safety while using the Service.
3. SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT
1. The Tenant, on the one hand, guided by the current legislation of Ukraine offers an unspecified number of individuals (hereinafter – the User or Users), together – the Parties, and each separately – the Party, to enter into this Agreement for the rental of motor vehicles (electric scooter or electric scooter, hereinafter – Scooter) (electric moped, hereinafter Moped) regarding the paid transfer of a vehicle with an electric motor for use (lease) to the User for a certain (short-term) term under the following conditions.
2. The subject of the rental is the Scooter/Moped chosen by the User.
3. The purpose of the rental is to satisfy the User’s own non-production household needs.
4. The territory of trips is determined by separate districts of the city of Kyiv, clearly defined by the Mobile application.
5. Rental period: daily, 24 hours a day, from 00:00 to 23:59 Kyiv time within the time independently selected by the User in the Mobile application. The Tenant’s offer to use the services under the terms of this Agreement is valid for Users during the specified rental period, at the same time may be subject to restrictions under the terms of this Agreement.
6. The rental period may be limited by the battery life of the Scooter/Moped (depending on the charge level of its battery).
7. The minimum term of the Agreement (service) is 1 minute.
4. TERMS. RENTAL CONDITIONS
1. Purpose of the Agreement
4.1.1. Following the terms of this Agreement, the Tenant undertakes to grant the User the right to temporarily use the Scooter/Moped, which includes the possibility to use the Scooter/Moped in the area specified by the Tenant (within the Mobile Annex) and the User agrees to comply with the terms of this Agreement. to pay rent (hire) of the Scooter/Moped.
2. Use of the Service
4.2.1 The service includes:
– Scooter/Moped rental;
– charging and maintenance of the Scooter/Moped;
– installation of software (Mobile Application) related to the provision of services under this Agreement;
– use of the Mobile Application for registration (identification of the User) and billing (accounting and billing) of the Service following the conditions of consumption of the Service by the User.
4.2.2 The Service is provided on a paid basis in the amount chosen by the User by providing the Tenant access to the Service.
3. Changes in the User’s right to access the Service
4.3.1 Use of the Service is subject to the actions of the User during the use of the Service under this Agreement. The Tenant reserves the right to change, limit or refuse to provide the Service to the User at any time and in any case provided by the terms of the Agreement.
4.4 Terms of registration
4.4.1 The User’s right to use the subject of rental comes after reading the terms of this Agreement, price list (Tariffs), successful registration in the Mobile Application, registration of the Act of Acceptance-Transfer of Scooter/Moped, and payment for the entire rental period.
4.4.2 The User may use the Service only in person, except as provided in this Agreement (if any).
4.4.3 By agreeing to the terms of this Agreement, the User has the right to receive the Service, as well as to use the Mobile Application.
4.4.4 To use the Service, the User must comply with the following conditions:
– use a mobile device compatible with the Mobile application;
– must be at least 18 years old;
– permit the Tenant to track the movement of the User during the use of the Scooter/Moped and consent to the collection, processing, and storage of his personal data for the purpose and the extent necessary for the proper performance of the Agreement;
– have a driver’s license to drive a car/motorcycle or moped (for renting Mopeds);
– the User has enough experience to drive a Scooter/Moped;
– have an identity document (valid identity card or passport);
– be the owner of a bank card Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro;
– have cash on the card account (debit card);
– there should be no debts to the Tenant;
– all documents provided by the User must be valid and valid in Ukraine;
– ensure successful registration in the Mobile application.
4.4.5 Successful registration in the Mobile Application and compliance with the acceptable conditions set out in this Agreement does not yet lead to the User automatically gaining access to the Service. The Tenant reserves the right to check the information provided by the User during registration in the Mobile Application and to agree on the User’s access to the Service at its discretion.
4.5 Registration procedure
4.5.1 The user registers with the help of the Mobile application in which he notes:
– valid e-mail address, password-confirmation from the Tenant, and valid mobile phone number;
– last name, first name, and patronymic;
– a photo of a valid identity card (passport, driver’s license or passport);
– a photo of the driver (selfie);
– registered place of residence in Ukraine;
– valid Payment Card (including the expiration date, year, and CVC code).
4.5.2 The user is obliged to provide comprehensive and reliable information about himself during registration.
4.6. Assurances and guarantees
4.6.1 During registration, the User, indicating the consent to use the Mobile Application and the Service, provides consent:
– with the terms (Policy) of confidentiality under this Agreement;
– with the price list for the Services under the Agreement (Tariffs);
– with penalties that may be applied to him for breach of contract
– for the use by the Tenant of the information and personal data received from the User;
– authorizes the collection, storage, and verification of information on it and to track its movement in space and time within the limits and to the extent necessary for the implementation of this Agreement;
– authorizes the Tenant to withdraw funds from the Payment Card for the use of the Service following the terms of the Agreement;
– unconditionally agrees with all other provisions of the Agreement as well as the actions of the Tenant provided for in this Agreement.
4.6.2 Upon completion of registration in the Mobile application User:
– confirms to the Tenant the validity of all provided information about himself and checks them in electronic form, in which they are sent to the Tenant;
– views the Presentation (if it is provided by the Mobile application);
– assures that he has enough experience to drive a Scooter/Moped;
– notifies that it has received all necessary explanations for the safe use of the Scooter/Moped and all information provided or provided by the Tenant (by making a Presentation, reading the terms of safe use of the Scooter/Moped outlined in this Agreement and the Mobile Application) regarding the implementation of this Agreement is clear to the User.
4.6.3 By using the Scooter/Moped under the terms of this Agreement, the User unconditionally agrees to follow the order of use and utilization of the Scooters/Mopeds outlined in this Agreement and the Mobile Application.
4.6.4 By using the Scooter/Moped under the terms of this Agreement, the User is aware that he has accepted and assumed all risks associated with the consequences of such use, in particular, but not limited to:
– the risk of an accident and causing harm to the User by third parties;
– the risk of an accident and causing damage to third parties by the User;
– the risk of imposing an administrative penalty on the User due to his violation of the Rules of the Road of Ukraine;
– the risk of presenting to the User by the Tenant appropriate, including property claims related to the illegal use of Scooters/Mopeds, their damage and/or destruction; other requirements related to violation of the terms of this Agreement;
– the risk of presenting to the User by third parties property claims related to causing property damage to the property of third parties and/or causing damage to their lives and/or health.
4.6.5 Subject to compliance with all requirements of this Agreement, including the rules of safe use of the Scooter/Moped, compliance with the Rules of the Road of Ukraine, and subject to reservations due to circumstances beyond the control of the Tenant, the Tenant guarantees safe use of the Scooter/Moped following this Agreement.
4.7 Current account
4.7.1 The User must choose the method of payment (Payment Card) and specify the information required to pay for the Services.
4.7.2 The User grants the Tenant the right to charge for the Services provided from the User’s Payment Card and to collect any penalties, fees, and other payments directly related to the implementation of this Agreement and provided by its terms.
4.7.3 The terms of payment for the Services in the Mobile Application may provide for the possibility of advance payment for the Services or making a cash deposit.
4.8 Other general conditions
4.8.1 Term of rental, amount and terms of payment for the use of the subject of rent, registration data of the Scooter/Moped, addresses of transfer and return of the Scooter/Moped, the amount of payment under this Agreement are agreed by the parties in the Acceptance-transfer Act. them in the Mobile application.
4.8.2 All terms of this Agreement are binding on both the User and the Tenant. Before using the Service, the User is obliged to read the terms of this Agreement. If the User does not agree with the terms of this Agreement, he has no right to use the Service and having started such use – to terminate it immediately.
4.8.3 All changes and additions to this Agreement are published on the Tenant’s website by presenting this Agreement in a new edition.
4.8.4 The text and terms of this Agreement, information relating to the terms of this Agreement (including, but not limited to – Tariffs, rules for safe use of the Scooter/Moped, the order and rules of registration of the User, information about the User, terms and conditions of payment, etc.), posted on the Tenant’s website and in the Mobile Application is an integral part of this Agreement.
4.8.5 In case of disagreement of the User with the changes made by the Tenant in this Agreement or with the new tariffs for the Service, the User must immediately stop using the Service.
5. CUSTOMER SERVICE
5.1 Transfer of the Scooter/Moped to use
5.1.1 The Scooter/Moped is transferred to the User immediately after the User performs actions that indicate the signing of this Agreement, the act of acceptance-transfer of the Scooter/Moped for rent (lease), and payment by him under this Agreement.
5.1.2 The place of transfer and return of the Scooter/Moped is determined by agreement of the Parties, the Scooter/Moped can be rented or accepted after the rental in a convenient place for the User within the territorial limits defined by the Mobile Application.
5.1.3 When the Scooter/Moped is leased by the Tenant, the description of the technical condition, serviceability of the Scooter/Moped is carried out by scanning the User using the Mobile Application – QR-code applied to the Scooter/Moped chosen by the User for rent, using the tips of the Mobile Application and taking photos of the Scooter/Moped. If the appearance of the body, equipment, other parameters of the Scooter/Moped for rent are in doubt, before using it, the User must contact the technical support of the Tenant or choose another Scooter/Moped (if available).
5.1.4 Scanning the QR-code applied to the Scooter/Moped is equated to the actions of the User to sign the Act of acceptance-transfer of the Scooter/Moped for rent (rental).
5.1.5 By scanning the QR-code printed on the Scooter/Moped, the User confirms that he has received the Scooter/Moped for use in proper and serviceable condition, fully equipped with a clean body without signs of damage and a charged battery. After receiving the Scooter/Moped for rent, claims by the User regarding any noticeable defects are not accepted.
5.1.6 The Scooter/Moped is rented in its pure form and charged with a battery.
5.1.7 The User must notify the Tenant of any significant damage that may be detected on the Scooter/Moped before the trip, including:
– lowering wheel;
– damage to the body of the electric Scooter/Moped;
– damage to the luggage compartment or lack of a helmet (for renting Mopeds);
– the mirror is defective or missing (for renting Mopeds);
– damaged or bent brake levers;
– damaged seat;
– damaged stand.
– any damage that may affect the safety of the driver while driving.
5.2 Temporary parking
5.2.1 The user can temporarily park the Scooter/Moped both in the parking lot and outside it.
5.2.2 For temporary parking of the Scooter/Moped Tariffs may provide for a special fee.
5.3 Charging the battery
5.3.1 The life of the Scooter/Moped may be interrupted or terminated prematurely due to the full discharge of the Scooter’s/Moped’s battery.
5.4. The time required to charge the battery of the Scooter/Moped, the Tenant does not include in the payment as for the use of the Scooter/Moped under the Agreement.
5.5 Return of the Scooter/Moped from use
5.5.1. The user is obliged to return the Scooter/Moped at the end of the rental period also in its pure form.
5.5.2 Return of the Scooter/Moped to the Tenant is carried out after the expiration of the Rental Term in the place specified in the Act of return of the Scooter/Moped.
5.5.3 The actions taken by the User in the Mobile Application aimed at terminating the use of the Scooter/Moped are equated to the actions on signing the Act of returning the Scooter/Moped from the rental.
5.5.4 It is forbidden to leave the Scooter/Moped on the grass, sand, sidewalks, and outside the parking lot.
5.5.5 If the User delays the return of the Scooter/Moped for more than one battery charge without good reason, the Tenant has the right to impose a penalty for failure to comply with this requirement.
5.5.6 When returning the Scooter/Moped, the User must make sure that all documents, helmet (for renting Mopeds), and other accessories of the Scooter/Moped are in place, there is no debris or dirt in the Scooter/Moped after the Lease Term.
5.5.7 If debris or dirt remains after using the Scooter/Moped, the Tenant is entitled to a refund for washing (cleaning) the Scooter/Moped.
5.6 Accident, Scooter/Moped failure, theft, or vandalism
5.6.1 In the event of an accident, equipment failure, theft, or vandalism, the User must immediately notify the Tenant and act following his instructions.
5.6.2 If the Scooter/Moped is seized or used by others, in the event of the Scooter’s/Moped’s failure, if the Scooter/Moped is involved in an accident that caused injury to the User or third parties, or damage to third party property, the User must immediately (but not later) 1 hour) notify the Tenant, the police, and the relevant rescue or emergency services, indicating the circumstances of the incident that occurred and should remain in place (if the injury received by the User does not prevent this) before the arrival of police and/or emergency services. rescue service). If this is not prevented by the injury received by the User, the latter must assist the emergency services and the police to establish the circumstances of the accident, its causes, names, and addresses of victims and witnesses. The Tenant has the right to impose a fine for non-compliance with this requirement.
5.6.3 In case of an accident, the User must find out and inform the Tenant of the following information:
– date, time, and place of the event;
– photos of damaged cars and places of a road accident (if possible);
– identification information of all other involved vehicles (state license plate of the car, make and model);
– information about the third parties involved (for example, insurance policy number, name, address and telephone number of the insurance company, etc.);
– contact details of third parties and owners of vehicles involved in the accident, if they differ (for example, name, address, telephone number, driver’s license number);
– contact information of witnesses (for example, name, address, telephone number);
– environmental conditions (eg ice, fog or clear weather, road conditions, etc.);
– other circumstances (if any).
5.6.4 The User may not express or provide any information to the participants of the accident (accident) without the prior written consent of the Tenant, in particular:
– any offers, promises of payment, settlements, refusals, dismissals, reimbursements, or obligations to take action in connection with what has happened.
5.6.5 In case of violation of the use process, the Tenant may call the User on the mobile phone number stored in his personal data to determine the reason for the violation of the process of using the Scooter/Moped under this Agreement.
5.6.6 In case of suspicion of any violation, the Tenant has the right to prohibit the further use of the Scooter/Moped.
6. PROHIBITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
6.1.1 The Service under this Agreement does not include the User’s right to use the Scooter/Moped for commercial purposes or transfer it for use by other (third parties).
6.1.2. The User has the right to drive a Scooter/Moped under the terms of this Agreement if he:
– reached 18 years of age;
– has a driver’s license (for renting Mopeds);
– his legal capacity and legal capacity are not limited by the court;
– has no medical contraindications for the use of two-wheeled vehicles;
– there are no other prohibitions, which imply the impossibility of concluding this Agreement by the User.
– Use of Scooters/Mopeds is provided only in the territory specified by the Tenant (according to the restrictions specified in the Mobile application).
6.1.3. Use of the Scooter/Moped is carried out in strict accordance with the Rules of the Road of Ukraine and this Agreement.
6.2. Prohibitions on use
6.2.1 Use of the Scooter/Moped must be unconditionally and immediately terminated by the User in the event of:
– use of the Moped without the use of a protective helmet and/or violation of the Traffic Rules of Ukraine;
– use of the Scooter/Moped while intoxicated or under the influence of narcotic substances, other potent drugs or psychotropic substances, dietary supplements that affect or may affect the driver’s reaction;
– if the User has medical contraindications to driving two-wheeled vehicles or any other prohibitions or restrictions on the use of the Service;
– if the User does not agree with the terms of the Agreement and/or Tariffs;
– use of the Scooter/Moped for commercial purposes of the User (as a taxi, for the provision of courier or delivery services, transportation of goods for commercial purposes, etc.);
– transfer of the Scooter/Moped to third parties;
– use of the Scooter/Moped outside the permitted territory specified in the Mobile application.
6.2.2. Scooter/Moped users are prohibited from:
– drive without holding the wheel with at least one hand;
– to carry passengers or childrens;
– to carry cargo that protrudes more than 0.5 m in length or width beyond the dimensions of the Scooter/Moped, or cargo that interferes with the operation of the Scooter/Moped;
– move on the road if there is a bicycle path nearby;
– turn left or turn on roads with tram traffic and on roads that have more than one lane for traffic in this direction;
– to move on the road without the fastened protective motorcycle helmet (for renting Mopeds);
– towing a Scooter/Moped;
– push or tow any type of vehicle, trailer, or any other object;
– go without a protective helmet;
– teach other people to drive;
– to transport animals of any kind;
– use the Scooter/Moped to compete and perform any tricks;
– to transport people or goods for a fee or to provide taxi or delivery services;
– to perform other actions (inaction), expressly prohibited by the Rules of the Road of Ukraine and this Agreement.
7.1 The conditions of life and health insurance of the User when using the Scooter/Moped are regulated by the Zelectra service support program, which provides insurance coverage and concierge support 24/7 during the User’s trip.
7.2 The user is such that he solves the issues of insurance against accidents, injuries or damage to third parties related to the use (management) of vehicles, in particular, Scooter/Moped, using the innovative insurance service Ensuria (with the support of the insurance company Uniqa).
8. TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
1. The User pays for the Services at the rates set by the Tenant in the Mobile Application and also, may be placed in the Annex “Tariffs” to this Agreement.
2. The Tenant reserves the right at its discretion to change the established rates and amounts of the guarantee deposit in the event of changes in market conditions or other significant circumstances. The User at his discretion in the Mobile application chooses the tariff and the amount of the cash guarantee deposit from the provided current ones, according to which he will pay for the Service.
3. Payment for the trip depends on the time during which the User uses the Scooter/Moped. Usage time is charged per minute.
4. The cost of telecommunication services (both for the use of the Scooter/Moped and for the use and access to the Mobile application) is paid according to the tariffs of the respective provider (operator), which is used by the Scooter/Moped and access to the Mobile application from the User’s mobile device
5. Payment for services is made on a prepaid basis. In case of non-payment within the specified period, the Tenant suspends the provision of services. After payment, the provision of services to the User is automatically resumed.
6. By attaching a payment card to his account in the Mobile Application, the User confirms that he has the right to use the card for such purposes and other persons will not make any claims regarding the use of such payment card to pay for the Service and payments related to this Agreement.
7. The User is responsible for the fact that the funds placed in the bank account and used by the payment card specified by him during the registration of the account in the Mobile Application, will be enough to pay the costs associated with the use of the Service and other costs. which may arise in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
8. Due to the delay in payment/occurrence of unpaid debt for the use of the Services, the User must pay a penalty provided by the terms of this Agreement.
9. Tariffing and payment by the User of the Service are carried out through the Mobile application based on the Tariffs which are provided by this Agreement (its appendix).
10. The cash deposit made by the User through the Mobile Application is a subscription for the Service and is non-refundable.
11. The tariff is changed by placing a new version of the “Tariffs” application on the Tenant’s website and in the Mobile application.
12. By paying for the Service, the User is considered to be aware of the current (changed) tariff for the Service, with which he unconditionally agrees.
13. The Tenant has the right to collect from the payment card attached to the Mobile Application, the amount equal to the User’s debt for the trips, as well as other costs and/or losses incurred as a result of actions or inactions of the User under this Agreement.
14. The Tenant has the right to assign the outstanding debt of the User under this Agreement to other persons. In this case, the consent of the User is not required. In this case, the User additionally covers the costs associated with the implementation by the Tenant of the assignment of the right of claim in full.
15. By attaching a payment card, the User confirms and agrees to the Tenant to deduct from the attached payment card of the User all costs associated with the use of the Service, as well as losses and/or penalties, other costs, if any (contractual write-off right). The Tenant can make payments without entering a CVV code or asking for a verification code in your application.
16. The Terms of the Mobile Application may provide for the User to make a cash guarantee deposit – as payment for the provision of the Service under the Agreement. The amount of the cash guarantee deposit set by the Tenant in the Mobile Application is the price (value) of the Scooter/Moped Rental Service ordered by the User (independently selected) under this Agreement, which is paid by him before the start of use of the Scooter/Moped. The User independently decides on the size and volume of the ordered and prepaid Service. If the User has started to use the Service paid for by him, he may use the amount of the guarantee deposit paid by him at any time during the rental period at his own discretion.
17. If the User has not used or for reasons beyond his control could not use the Service paid for by him (did not travel), Tenant after a check must return to the User the money paid by him. Refunds are made by the Tenant on the basis of the application submitted by the User, which will be considered by the Tenant within 14 (fourteen) calendar days.
9. RULES TO BE FOLLOWED WHEN USING SERVICES
1. When using the Mobile Application, the User is obliged to carefully store and not disclose to other (third parties) the access data used in the Mobile Application – username and password (including other connection methods, if any).
2. If the User has grounds to believe that his information (data) of access to the Mobile Application has become known or available to other (third parties), he must immediately notify the Tenant and request changes in access data. It is forbidden to use the Mobile application at the same time as other smartphone applications.
3. In case of violation of the conditions of confidentiality of data on access to the Mobile Application, the Tenant is considered not responsible for the negative consequences associated with such disclosure to third parties of information about the User’s account in the Mobile Application and can not have negative consequences, including reimbursement.
4. The User assumes full responsibility, including material damage, direct and indirect damages, costs, and payment for the Service, for all actions performed in the Mobile Application through the compromised profile of the User. The Tenant has the right to impose a fine for non-compliance with this requirement.
5. By sending any information to the Tenant, including providing it to the Mobile Application, the User automatically confirms that such information is accurate, correct, and relevant. By sending the image of his / her own identity card to the Tenant, the User confirms that it is his / her identity card. The Tenant has the right to impose a fine for non-compliance with this requirement.
6. When attaching an identity document of the User, its validity period may not be shorter than 3 months from the moment of providing the image of the User’s document to the Mobile Application.
7. Before riding a Scooter/Moped, the user must always make sure that the Scooter/Moped is in working order and has no visible mechanical or other defects. However, if the User notices a defect, he must notify the Tenant before the trip, sending the actual photos and description of the defect.
8. Scooter/Moped travel is allowed in a certain area, which is marked in green in the Mobile application. It is forbidden to take the Scooter/Moped out of this area. The Tenant has the right to impose a fine for non-compliance with this requirement.
9. The Scooter/Moped can be parked only in the areas specified in the Mobile application. The Tenant has the right to impose a fine for non-compliance with this requirement.
10. The Tenant will not reimburse the trip in full or in part if the User was unable to complete the trip on time in the Mobile Application due to problems with Internet coverage used by the User of the mobile device or other circumstances unless the Mobile Application failed due to the Tenant’s error. If the User has a situation when there is no zone or the Internet does not work, he is obliged to contact the technical support of the Tenant to resolve the situation.
11. The Scooter/Moped is available for daily trips for a period of time independently selected by the User in the Mobile application. The User may travel on the Scooter/Moped only during one battery charge, which means that if the User does not return the Scooter/Moped to the Tenant after the end of the Lease Term, the Scooter/Moped is considered stolen. In this case, the User undertakes to reimburse the Tenant for the purchase of a new Scooter/Moped at the market value of a similar Scooter/Moped at the time of its loss, including the purchase of relevant equipment, as well as lost profits and other costs incurred by the Tenant in violation of this Agreement. specified in this Agreement.
12. The User has the right to use a payment card that belongs only to him and issued in the name of the User to pay for the Service. The Tenant has the right to impose a fine for non-compliance with this requirement.
13. The user is responsible for compliance with traffic rules when using the Scooter/Moped, as well as for safe and reasonable driving. When driving a Scooter/Moped, the Tenant recommends using a protective helmet (motorcycle helmet).
14. The Tenant is not responsible for accidents or consequences related to the use of the Scooter/Moped. The Tenant provides the availability and rental of the Scooter/Moped, but the Tenant is not responsible for the actions of the User with the Scooter/Moped.
15. Throughout the trip, the User assumes responsibility for the use and maintenance of the Scooter/Moped, as well as for any damage and injury caused to the Scooter/Moped during the trip.
16. If during the trip there is mechanical or other damage to the Scooter/Moped through the fault of the User, the latter covers all costs incurred by the Tenant in this regard, including the purchase of a new equivalent Scooter/Moped and related equipment, as well as lost profits. The Tenant has the right to impose a fine for non-compliance with this requirement.
17. When using the Scooter/Moped, the User is prohibited from being under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants (drugs, precursors, as well as potent drugs or dietary supplements), which are prohibited for use by drivers or whose use reduces the User’s reaction as a driver. If it is established that the User was under the influence of these substances while using the Scooter/Moped, the Tenant has the right to impose a penalty for non-compliance with this requirement.
18. The user may not carry children, more than one passenger or bulky items on the Scooter/Moped. The maximum weight that can be transported on a Scooter/Moped is 120/160 kilograms respectively. The Tenant has the right to impose a fine for non-compliance with this requirement.
19. The Scooter/Moped can be used only for personal (non-commercial) use by its purpose.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES
10.1. In addition to the rights provided for in this Agreement, the Tenant undertakes:
– to provide services to the User following the volume of services paid by the User;
– notify the User about interruptions in the work of the Service and make changes to the terms of this Agreement;
– transfer the Scooter/Moped to the User in a technically sound condition;
– provide the User with complete and reliable information on the rental conditions, the condition of the Scooter/Moped, as well as other information related to this Agreement, the Scooter/Moped and its technical operation;
– carry out maintenance, necessary repairs, regular technical inspections of the Scooter/Moped at his own expense, unless the Scooter/Moped is damaged due to the fault of the User.
– If the Scooter/Moped is found to be unusable through no fault of the User, the Tenant undertakes to replace it with another Scooter/Moped or reimburse the relevant costs of the User.
10.2. In addition to the rights provided for in this Agreement, the Tenant has the right to:
– refuse to enter into the Agreement with the User for the reasons specified in this Agreement;
– terminate the provision of services under this Agreement until they are fully paid by the User;
– change the procedure for providing services and their cost without re-concluding this Agreement;
– disclose any information related to this Agreement at the request of the authorized bodies and in the manner expressly provided by applicable law of Ukraine and if such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of the Tenant and to ensure the proper functioning of the Service;
– to carry out contractual debiting of funds from the payment card of the User in the amounts provided by this Agreement;
– to demand from the User payment for services under this Agreement, compensation for losses and expenses caused by violation by the User of the terms of this Agreement – in full;
– to recover damages, costs, and debts, as well as in any other cases related to the use of the Scooter/Moped, the Tenant may apply to the police, other law enforcement and judicial authorities, law enforcement agencies, and other (third) persons;
– transfer their debts to others.
– terminate this Agreement unilaterally and demand the return of the Scooter/Moped if the User violates the rules of operation Scooter/Moped, did not pay for the use of the Scooter/Moped, does not comply with the terms of the Agreement, is outside the permitted territory, in case of unreliable information for other reasons that are significant and may cause future damage to the Tenant. In this case, the Tenant unilaterally without any prior notice has the right to withdraw the Scooter/Moped regardless of its location. Payment for unused time rental days, in this case, are not returned to the User;
– The Tenant has the right to refuse the User to extend the Agreement.
10.3. In addition to the rights provided by this Agreement, the User undertakes:
– accept the Scooter/Moped, check its general condition, and warn the Tenant about the detected defects, return the Scooter/Moped at the end of the rental period in the condition and completeness in which it was accepted. If the User at the time of transfer of the Scooter/Moped for rent does not check its serviceability, the Scooter/Moped is considered to be transferred in good condition;
– use the Scooter/Moped for its intended purpose and for the purpose specified in this Agreement, not to use the Scooter/Moped in sports competitions, as a taxi, courier delivery or transportation of goods, as well as for training, not to use on roads that are not paved;
– do not drive the Scooter/Moped in a state of alcohol, drugs, toxic intoxication, or in a state of illness, fatigue, as well as under the influence of drugs that reduce the speed of reaction and attention.
– timely pay for the services of the Tenant in the amount, manner, and within the time provided by this Agreement;
– to ensure the safety of the Scooter/Moped from the moment of its receipt until the moment of its return to the Tenant;
– comply with the terms of this Agreement;
– not to resell, not to provide the results of services under this Agreement to third parties;
– to get acquainted with this Agreement, the terms of providing selected services before each use of the Scooter/Moped, to comply with and unconditionally comply with their requirements;
– keep secret all network details (logins, passwords) of access to the User’s account.
10.4 The User is obliged to immediately notify the Tenant (no later than one hour after the discovery of the fact) of loss, seizure, or damage to the Scooter/Moped, and act in such cases following applicable law of Ukraine, this Agreement and instructions received from the Tenant. In case of technical malfunctions during use, also notify the Tenant. In case of damage to the Scooter/Moped, the User is prohibited to disassemble and/or repair the Scooter/Moped, as well as to change the design of the Scooter/Moped and the parameters of the manufacturer without the consent of the Tenant. The user is prohibited from tuning the Scooter/Moped. In case of violation of this condition, the User compensates for the damage caused to the Tenant (poor repair, removal of tuning elements).
10.5 In addition to the rights provided by this Agreement, the User has the right to:
– receive information about services, tariffs;
– refuse to receive letters from the Service;
– withdraw from this Agreement and return the Scooter/Moped to the Tenant at any time.
MAKING CHANGES, SUSPENSION, AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
1. This Agreement shall enter into force for the Parties from the moment of registration of the User in the Mobile Application, shall be concluded for an indefinite period and shall remain in force until its termination at the request of one of the Parties or with their consent, in the manner prescribed by this Agreement.
2. The terms of this Agreement are unlimited. Either Party may terminate it
3. The Agreement may be unilaterally terminated by the Tenant and the User under the terms of this Agreement.
4. If the User wishes to completely abandon the services of the Tenant and terminate (terminate) the Agreement, he must delete his account in the Mobile Application by sending an email via the Mobile Application or by sending a request to the email address of the Tenant. After that, the administrators of the Tenant will delete all information about the User’s account. The Agreement is considered prematurely terminated (terminated) at the request of the User in the presence of the following conditions: sending the relevant notice to the User about the termination (termination) of this Agreement and the absence of debt for the Services provided. Termination (early termination) of the Agreement at the request of the User must be confirmed by the relevant electronic message of the Tenant, to which the relevant message is equated through the Mobile application.
5. The Tenant reserves the right to refuse to confirm the User as a user of the Service, which gives the right to rent a Scooter/Moped, and in case of granting access to the User – to terminate such access to the Service in the following cases, in particular, but not limited to:
– providing (entering) incomplete, outdated or inaccurate information when registering an account in the Mobile application;
– non-compliance of the User’s person with the requirements of this Agreement (absence/deprivation of driver’s licenses, lack of funds, etc.);
– violation by the User of the terms of this Agreement during the previous use of the Service;
– for security reasons of the User and those around him;
– to protect the legitimate interests of the Tenant;
– for any other reasonable reasons.
6. The Tenant reserves the right to refuse to confirm the User as a user and/or access to the Scooter/Moped rental without explanation for the entire period of use of the Service without prior notice.
7. The Agreement may be terminated or suspended due to the discharge of the Scooter’s/Moped’s battery selected by the User.
8. The Tenant has the right to immediately terminate the Agreement unilaterally and claim damages if the User does not comply with the terms of this Agreement. In other cases, the Parties may unilaterally terminate the Agreement provided that full settlement is made between the Parties for the services provided under this Agreement.
9. The Tenant reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement.
10. Amendments to this Agreement (including Tariffs) are made by posting an updated version of the agreement on the Tenant’s website and in the Mobile Application.
11. Also, the User will be notified of any changes to the Agreement by receiving a notification to the e-mail address specified by the User.
12. Changes to the Agreement shall take effect from the moment of their publication on the Tenant’s website and in the Mobile Application, as well as after the specified e-mail notification is sent to the Users. By continuing to use the Service, the User confirms that the current version of the Agreement is acceptable to him and that the User agrees to its (the Agreement) terms. For this reason, it is the User’s responsibility to review the current version of the Agreement before the start of each trip (use of the Service).
13. Use of the Service is carried out by the User voluntarily. If the User does not agree with this or an updated version of the Agreement, he must immediately stop using the Service.
14. In case of erroneously sent acceptance of the offer to enter into this Agreement (acceptance), changes to this agreement are made by sending the User a notice of termination of use of the Scooter/Moped through the Mobile Application. Changes to the Agreement are made on a case-by-case basis, subject to verification by the Tenant of the authenticity of the error and the absence of actual provision of services to the User.
12. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
1. For non-performance or improper performance of obligations under this Agreement, the Parties shall be liable following this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
2. For non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the undertaken obligations, the guilty Party shall reimburse the other party for damages and pay a penalty, other costs related to the restoration of the rights of the injured Party (court fees, legal assistance costs, debt collection costs, etc. ) in the cases and amounts provided for in this Agreement.
3. The User is materially liable to the Tenant for any damage caused to the Scooter/Moped in the cases established by this Agreement. Damages are losses incurred by the Tenant in connection with the destruction, theft, or damage of the Scooter/Moped or its individual parts (parts, components), as well as the costs that the Tenant must incur to restore its violated right. Losses also include income that the Tenant could have actually received under normal circumstances if his right had not been violated. Illegal behavior of the User (guilty actions) consists in the violation of the obligations provided by this Agreement, violation of traffic rules, which led to the accident. Violation of the Agreement is its non-performance or performance in violation of the conditions specified in the content of the Agreement (improper performance).
4. In case of damage to the Scooter/Moped due to violation of the rules of its operation or other intentional or unintentional actions of the User, loss of components or additional equipment, damage to tires and wheels, and other components and units of the Scooter/Moped, the User shall reimburse the Tenant in full. The amount of compensation for loss (damage) of components of the Scooter/Moped is specified in the act of return of the Scooter/Moped from the rental, which is equated to the relevant actions of the Parties in the Mobile application and is payable on the day of the return of the Scooter/Moped.
5. If the User has not notified the Tenant in due time about the accident or other insured event (theft, actions of third parties, etc.), which resulted from the refusal of the insurance company to make a payment, or in cases of driving a Scooter/Moped in a state of alcohol, drugs or toxic intoxication, driving a Scooter/Moped by a person not defined by the Agreement and not having a driver’s license, in case of gross violation by the User of the Rules of the Road of Ukraine or misuse of the Scooter/Moped, which also caused the refusal of the insurance company to make a payment, such User is fully liable to The Tenant in the number of damages.
6. The user, due to whose fault the Scooter/Moped is being repaired, undertakes, at the Tenant’s request, to reimburse the latter for the lost profit, which is defined as the amount of payment for the use of the Scooter/Moped for each day the Scooter/Moped is repaired. The costs of transporting the Scooter/Moped to the Service Station of the Tenant or another place specified by the Tenant shall be borne by the User.
7. In case of an accident, theft, and /or illegal actions of third parties on the car, the User must immediately (within 1 hour) notify the Tenant, and assist the Tenant in investigating the circumstances of the accident.
8. The amount of damage caused to the Scooter/Moped is estimated at the Tenant’s service station at the rates of specialized stations. In case of disagreement of the User with the number of calculated losses, he has the right to apply to an expert institution to determine the amount of damage at his own expense. In case of breakdown of the Scooter due to an accident, other events that caused the inability to drive the Scooter/Moped and due to the fault of the User, the cost of transporting the Scooter/Moped to the location of the Tenant is borne by the User at his expense.
9. The User is responsible for violating the Traffic Rules and pays (reimburses the Tenant) the relevant fines committed through his fault. Violation by the User of traffic rules, which are recorded automatically during the period falling on the term of the rental agreement with such User, is subject to payment by the violator together with all accrued penalties. In case of receiving a decision on an administrative offense, the Tenant transmits the relevant data of the User together with this Agreement to resolve the issue of imposing a fine on the violator and takes all necessary steps to prove the fact that at the time of the offense the Scooter/Moped was driven by the User. In case of registration by the police of materials on administrative offenses in the field of road safety, not recorded automatically, the User is obliged to submit the relevant protocols (copies) to the Tenant and pay a fine.
10. The user is obliged not to exceed the speed limit above the established SDA limit. If the User systematically (two or more times) violates the established speed limit in settlements more than 20/45 km/h respectively, in residential and pedestrian zones the speed is more than 14 km/h. and outside the settlements of 20/45 km/h respectively, the Tenant has the right to impose a fine for each case of such violation.
11. For non-fulfillment of the obligations under the Agreement, the User pays a penalty (fine / penalty) in the cases provided for in the Annex to this Agreement.
12. Payment of the penalties provided by this Agreement does not release the User from compensation for material damage, losses, and lost profits that may be incurred by the Tenant as a result of the fault of the User.
13. Disputes arising between the Parties in the implementation of this Agreement shall be resolved through negotiations.
14. The order of the decision and consideration of claims of the User. User claims are accepted orally and in writing. Oral and written complaints of the User should be sent to the Tenant by contacting the landline support service hotline, whose contacts are posted on the Tenant’s website or in the Mobile application. The Tenant will try to resolve the User’s oral claims by providing real-time consultations. Consideration of written claims of the User is carried out by the Tenant by the requirements of the legislation on citizens’ appeals.
15. If it is impossible to reach an agreement, the dispute shall be resolved in court, in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of Ukraine.
16. The Tenant has the right to recover from the User if the Scooter/Moped was damaged due to the fault of the User and the User is obliged to cover other losses, costs and pay penalties following this Agreement.
17. By concluding this Agreement, the User agrees that the Tenant may reserve funds for the total estimated amount of costs and losses and deduct following the Agreement any amounts due to the User from the payment card registered in the Mobile application.
18. If in case of booking failure or lack of funds on the above payment card of the User it is impossible to start a new trip using a Scooter/Moped, the account in the Mobile Application will be temporarily blocked until all payments due for payment for the Service are paid by the User.
Limitation of liability of the Tenant
The Tenant is not responsible for:
– loss of or damage to the Scooter/Moped or its accessories during its use by the User;
– any damages caused to the User or third parties as a result of actions (inaction) of the User on the use of the Scooter/Moped;
– failures of the Mobile Application caused by third parties providing communication and telecommunications services, for example, due to unstable Internet coverage, in the absence of a GPS signal or failure of the Scooter’s/Moped’s equipment, as well as in case of any force majeure;
– any indirect losses, lost profits, financial losses, interest losses, and losses. caused by actions (inaction) of third parties;
– direct, indirect, accidental or indirect damage or injury caused by a discharge from the Scooter’s/Moped’s battery;
– direct, indirect, accidental or indirect damage or injury caused by the use of the Scooter’s/Moped’s accessories or the Scooter/Moped itself, a malfunction (in the absence of damage) which was not reported by the User before the use of the Scooter/Moped;
– other cases of exclusion of liability provided by this Agreement.
13. FORCE MAJEURE
1. The parties shall be released from liability for non-performance or improper performance of their obligations if such non-performance or improper performance occurred due to force majeure. Force majeure means fires, earthquakes, other natural phenomena, natural disasters, actions of third parties, power outages and communications used to provide services, the adoption of acts of public authorities, and other circumstances beyond the control of the Parties that prevent the timely, complete and proper performance by the Party of its obligations under this Agreement.
2. In the event of force major, the Party under its action shall notify the other Party. Upon termination of the force majeure circumstance, the Party under its action shall also notify the other party of such termination.
3. The presence of the Party under the influence of insurmountable circumstances must be documented following the current legislation of Ukraine.
14. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. After concluding this Agreement, the User has the right to perform actions related to driving a Scooter/Moped using the Mobile Application.
2. This Agreement means an agreement between the User and the Tenant, which confirms that the actions of the User and the Tenant carried out through the Mobile Application has the same binding legal force as the signature on written documents and can be used as evidence in court.
3. The Mobile Application and the conditions defined by it, in particular, the Act of transfer and acceptance of the Scooter/Moped for rent, the Act of returning the Scooter/Moped from the rental, the Act of fixing the technical condition of the Scooter/Moped after rental or the relevant provisions of the Mobile Application
4. This Agreement shall enter into force after the User indicates in the Mobile Application that he agrees with the terms of this Agreement.
5. All correspondence between the Tenant and the User will be sent by the Tenant to the e-mail address specified by the User. If the User’s e-mail address changes, the User must immediately notify the Tenant. All correspondence is considered sent to the User on the next day after sending the correspondence to the e-mail address specified by the User.
6. Termination of the Agreement shall not affect the validity of the provisions of the Agreement relating to dispute settlement procedures and other conditions of the Agreement, if such provisions remain in force after its termination.
7. The Parties agree that the Tenant has the right to unilaterally transfer all rights and obligations arising from this Agreement to any third party by notifying the User through the Mobile Application or to the e-mail address specified by the User.
8. The Parties agree that this Agreement after registration of the User in the Mobile Application is considered concluded, valid, and has the same legal consequences as the Agreement signed on paper.
9. As the terms of the Agreement are information posted in electronic form on the Tenant’s website and the Mobile Application, they are valid and apply to the extent that does not contradict the information contained in the Mobile Application. If it turns out that any provision of this Agreement will be inconsistent with the content of the Mobile Application, the information and information contained in the Mobile Application will take precedence over the application. In this case, such disputes must be interpreted in the light of changes and information made by the Mobile Application.
10. If in the future it turns out that any provision of this Agreement will be contrary to the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine and will be declared invalid, other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in force.
11. In everything that is not regulated by this Agreement, the parties are governed by the current legislation of Ukraine without reference to conflict of laws rules. The Ukrainian version of the Agreement takes precedence over translations into other languages.
12. All disputes arising under or related to this Agreement shall be resolved through negotiations between the Parties.
13. If the dispute cannot be resolved through negotiations, it shall be resolved in court following the established jurisdiction and jurisdiction of such dispute and the current legislation of Ukraine.
Appendix to the Terms and Conditions
rendering of service of LLC ZELECTRA on hire of the two-wheeled vehicle with the electric motor
15. PRICE LIST (TARIFFS) FOR SERVICES
15.1 The current price list (tariffs) for services, incl. the initial balance of the e-wallet, the fee for a temporary stop, the per-minute tariff, placed in electronic form in the Mobile application, the information (information) of which is an integral part of this Agreement.
15.2 Payment for services is made in UAH.
16. PENALTIES AND SANCTIONS
16.1 For non-fulfillment of obligations under the Agreement, the User pays the following fines in the amount of 100 – 500 (one hundred – five hundred) in UAH on the date of such payment in each case in the following cases:
– for disclosure of information on providing access to the Service to third parties (password, login);
– for notification by the User of unreliable information about himself;
– for violation of the permitted area of use of the Scooter/Moped or parking (end of ride) of the Scooter/Moped outside the permitted zones (parking lots);
– for riding Moped without a protective helmet;
– for using a Scooter/Moped that damaged it;
– for violation of traffic rules of Ukraine during the use of the Scooter/Moped – use of the Scooter/Moped in a state of alcohol, drug intoxication or under the influence of potent substances or precursors that affect the driver’s reaction;
– for overloading the Scooter/Moped (transportation of more than 120/160 kg. respectively);
– for the transportation of children or passengers;
– for violation of traffic rules – the violation of the speed limit for using a Scooter/Moped;
– for using a payment card that does not belong to the User to pay for the Tenant’s services;
– for use of the Scooter/Moped not for the purpose and for the purpose, not provided by this Agreement;
– for damage or destruction, including theft of the Scooter/Moped, if such actions occurred through the fault of the User or the actions of the User-contributed to damage, destruction, or loss of property of the Tenant;
– for failure to notify the User of the fact that the rented Scooter/Moped was taken over by third parties or there was an accident/failure of the Scooter/Moped;
– for leaving the scene of an road accident before the arrival of the police/emergency services.
For overdue obligations to pay for the Services of the Tenant under this Agreement, the User is obliged to pay a penalty of the overdue amount in the amount of double the discount rate of the National Bank, which will apply at the time of such delay – for each day of such delay.
17. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Tenant – Limited Liability Company “ZELECTRA” (LLC “ZELECTRA”) is a legal entity properly established, registered, and operating following the current legislation of Ukraine, identification code (USREOU code – 43532527).
Location of the legal entity: 02002, Kyiv, Ovanesa Tumanyana 8 str, 82 apt.
Service telephone numbers: 044 344 58 01
Tenant’s website: https: https://3electra.com.ua/
© 2020 by Zelectra. All rights reserved.